Breakfast for dinner is something everyone enjoys. Maybe because it feels like you are breaking the rules or maybe because we don’t take the time to enjoy a proper breakfast often enough that the idea of having a breakfast dish for enjoy appeals to us that much more. Whatever the case may be, a frittata is a great, easy meal to master. It consists of whatever you want to put in and doesn’t require that flipping skill of an omelette.
- 1 cup of Olive oil
- 1 package of shredded potatoes
- 1/2 pound of your choice (I used some slow cooked ham that was left over from dinner a few nights ago but 2 ham steaks that you cut into cubes would be great too.)
- 2 cups of your choice of cheese, shredded.
- 6 eggs
- Add any vegetables to the dish that you want.
- 2 tablespoons of Garlic Habanero hot sauce by Taco Jesus Hot Sauce
- Pour olive oil in to a frying pan
- Put heat on HIGH
- Once hot, put potatoes into the pan
- Add spices and hot sauce to your desire
- Stir potatoes to mix spices
- Once evenly mixed, make the layer of potatoes smooth and let cook for 2 mintues
- Add meat, add spices and smooth over the layer of meat
- Add 1 cup of cheese over the contents of the pan
- Heavily beat eggs, the more you beat them, the fluffier they will get
- Pour eggs over the contents of the pan and cover
- Let cook until the eggs on top are no longer a liquid
- Add the rest of the cheese, covering the entire top of the eggs
- Put oven on HIGH broil
- Place pan into the oven for 2 minutes
- Remove and cool
It may look like a lot of steps but it really isn’t. You can see from the video, with my talking and dancing, the video itself is under 30 mins.