What is better than a Shamrock Shake? A Skinny Shamrock Shake. I have loved this shakes since I was kid. As soon as a commercial with Uncle O’Grimace would cross the TV during Smurfs.
The downfall of these cups of delicious nectar, is how fattening that they are. I know that I do not eat as as healthy as I should but I do make tweaks where I can. This is one of the ways that I do.
This was easy to make and as usual, I had fun making it, as I always do.
- 3/4 cup of non fat or fat free vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 5 drops of green food coloring
- 1/8 teaspoon of peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons of stevia
- 3 or 4 ice cubes
- light whip cream
- Put it all in the blender
- Pour into glass
- add whipped cream to the top